- Maggie Gyllenhaal in Stranger Than Fiction
- Vera Farmiga in The Departed
- Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally
- Ellen Pompeo in Moonlight Mile
- Kate Hudson in Almost Famous
- Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman
- Ali Larter in Varsity Blues
- Naomi Watts in King Kong
- Kelly McGillis in Top Gun
- Rosario Dawson in Clerks II
- Renee Zellweger in Empire Records
- Michelle Trachtenberg in EuroTrip
- Minnie Driver in Good Will Hunting
- Cate Blanchett in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Amy Smart in Road Trip
- Claire Danes in Romeo and Juliet
- Kate Bosworth in Wonderland
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Chicks that are extremely hot in one movie but not so much in anything else
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do a list of chicks that are normally hot but extremely not in thing. like charlize theron in monster.
ReplyDeletealso for this you could make a case for susan sarandon in bull durham
ReplyDeleteA. It's weird you think Sarandon is hot.
ReplyDeleteB. This list is awesome
Meg Ryan is never hot. Kate Hudson always looks the same, hot or not is objective. Ali Larter is hot. Amy Smart, not so much. Kelly Mcgillis really? you like those 80's big haired blondes don't ya? And Minnie Driver's voice bothers me
ReplyDeleteAlright maybe hot isn't the right way to describe Meg Ryan but she's pretty cute in the movie for some reason and I gotta disagree with the Kate Hudson thing, just find her akward and annoying in everything else. Same thing with Ali Larter without the whip cream bikini. And yeah I got the mcgillis idea from a podcast and it stuck with me. Maybe it's because the movie is just great with the Minnie Driver thing. Also I agree that I did not find Saradon hot in Bull but to each their own.
ReplyDeletei dont feel like you can include michelle trachtenberg on this list because she is only in one movie after she turns 14.
ReplyDeleteTrue but she was in a couple of tv shows and I never found her attractive in buffy or gossip girl and I have no intentions of watching mercy so not sure bout that.
ReplyDelete