- Jack Bauer (24)- It's not close this guy time and time again puts it all on the line to save America. Oh and don't fuck with his daughter.
- Michael Corleone (The Godfather Series)- Cold blooded mother fucker and that's all I'm gonna say.
- Bryan Mills (Taken)- Took down all of France to save what mattered most to him, his daughter.
- William Wallace (Braveheart)- Freedom pretty much says it all.
- Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)- His wallet said Bad Motherfucker and it's hard to argue with that.
- Harry Stamper (Armageddon)- Gave his life so the world could live, doesn't get too much better than that.
- John Rambo (Rambo Series)- Took down a police force and three different rebel armies basically by himself. Then he finally got to go home.
- John McClane (Die Hard Series)- Kind of a metropolitan Rambo, yippee-ki-yay motherfucker.
- Tony Montana (Scarface)- Would have been higher except for the fact that he killed Manny, way uncool, but the world was his...
- Tom Ludlow (Street Kings)- Detective Paul Diskant: So we're just gonna go in there and kill them? Tom Ludlow: No, I'm going to ask them some questions. Then we're going to kill them.
Honorable Mention
- King Leonidas (300)/Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator)- The two hardest cuts I had to make and could easily be argued over Ludlow but had to have a Keanu character on the list. These guys fought and died with honor. Both doomed by a bullshit cowardly move (Commodus stabbing Maximus before the fight and Ephialtes showing the Persians the goat path).
- Derek Vinyard (American History X)- Left off because of the ass raping situation and the ridiculous two-handed reverse dunk.
- Tyler Durden (Fight Club)- Left off because may have not actually existed, hard to say who was who.
- Uma Thurman (Kill Bill)- She's a girl, c'mon.
- Achilles (Troy)- Would have made the list but he got killed by Orlando Bloom...
- Connor & Murphy McManus (The Boondock Saints)- Just not enough on their resume to qualify them but maybe after the sequel, All Saints Day...
- Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men). The Joker (The Dark Knight)- The two best villians of all-time in my opinion but just didn't know since they were antagonists in their films if they fit into this list.
I did this list in like 15 mins so I'm sure I forgot some good ones.
Jason Bourne? Ken Carter (Coach Carter)? Del Spooner (I Robot)? Steven Hiller (Independence Day)? Rocky Balboa? Wolverine? Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)? Indiana Jones....ok, there is too many. Your list is impressive. Although, you have to have Maximus in the top 10 and Leonidas actually. And WIlliam Wallace should be #1
ReplyDeleteRocky would've been good honestly forgot somehow, wolverine's last movie sucked too much, lara croft same thing as uma, Indiana Jones same thing as wolverine, Bourne I thought about and just dismissed him for some reason, carters a coach I mean I guess he could've qualified but as far as coaches go there's a few more I like better (denzel, hackman, or voight), and you like Will Smith too much.
ReplyDeletemanny banged his sister. how can you blame montana for killing him?
ReplyDelete